Zip-line in Pokhara
With an incline of 56 degree, total length of 1.8 km and a vertical drop of 600 meters, it is the tallest, the longest and the steepest zipline in the whole world. Located in one of the most beautiful places on the planet, no zip line ever made comes even close to this.
Nepal is famous for adventure tourism Zip-line Nepal to experience exhilarating adventure. Over 1.8 km (1.1 miles) long, you can reach a speed up to 200 kph (120 mph) on the zipline. It's the tallest, the longest and the steepest zipline in the entire world. Go on the top of Sarangkot, get your adrenaline pumping, and embark on the adventure as you enjoy views of magnificent mountain peaks, the Seti River, and other incredible scenery. At the bottom, you can have a drink as you wait for your friends to finish their zipline experience.
Highlights of Zip Flyers
- Early morning drive from Pokhara to Sarankot
- Panaromic view of Annapurna range from Saranko
- View of seti river and pokhara valley
- Enjoy the tallest, longest and steepest zipline in the world
$95/- per person
Minimum 2 person in the group
- Private transport from Pokhara to Sarankot (zipline point) by car
- Zipline fee
- Other extra activity
Duration: 3 hours