After the breakfast we will drive to Patan then we drive to Bhaktapur.
Patan located just across the Bagmati River from Kathmandu , one of Nepal’s largest cities, and with a rich tradition of local art and handicrafts, it’s a must-see for shoppers. Like Kathmandu, Patan has its own Durbar Square, a central plaza surrounded by an array of temples and palace buildings. While you’re wandering the square, don’t miss the excellent collection at the museum housed within one of the ancient palace buildings, as well as the stone temple dedicated to the god Krishna that dates back to 1647.
you will then travel to Bhaktapur, located about 7 miles (12km) outside of the Kathmandu.Bhaktapur, once medieval Kathmandu Valley’s seat of power, earns its accolade as Nepal’s best-preserved city. The earthquake of 2015 claimed many historic buildings, but the one-time flourishing kingdom is still packed with old-world charm. Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and heart of the city, is well-worth a visit.
- Visit Bhaktapur and Patan
- Discover two of Nepal’s most picturesque towns in a single visit
- Get an informative look at the Newari city-state’s famous heritage sites
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet with local entrepreneurs
cost per person:
USD 50.00 per person
- Tour guide
- Duration:approx. 6 hours flight
- Pickup location:- Your Hotels in Kathmandu
pikup :- 8:30AM