This hike features dazzling views of the bright blue Fewa lake through green mountain forrest. Trek through pristine nature and welcoming rural settlements, pass a local school and paragliding launch (perfect for the adventurous), and finally, arrive at the panaromic view point of Fewa lake, differents mountains and a green valley.
Pokhara is the third largest city of Nepal and the country’s most popular tourist destination. It is known for its tranquil atmosphere, sparkling lake, and inviting community of locals and expats. Three out of the ten highest mountains in the world can be viewed from Pokhara. It is also a base for trekkers undertaking the Annapurna Circuit.
Highlights of Sarankot
- Early morning 12 km driving from lake side of Pokhara to Sarankot
- Breakfast with mountain view in Sarankot
- Start to hike from Sarankot down to Fewa lake, passing through the forest
- Explore the way of living in hill side
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pick-up time: depends up on sunrise time in Sarankot
- Pick-up location: your hotel in Pokhara
Cost per person
- $75 per person (minimum of 2 person)
- Private transport from Pokhara to Sarankot
- Breakfast in Sarankot
- Government trekking guide
- Entrée permit for Sarankot