Hike from Dhulikhel to Nagarkot
This low-intensity, six-hour trail will take you through the lush green forests of the Kathmandu Valley as you discover two beautiful hill stations, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel. An excellent choice for travelers looking for a pristine natural experience close to Kathmandu. Dhulikhetl trail will bring you up close and personal with stunning mountain scenery and rural life.
Nagarkot, a serene hill station situated at 2175m above sea level, offers one of the Valley’s best views of the Himalayas, including Mt. Everest, DorjeLakpa, Sishapangma, Gaurishanker and many more from east to west. Dhulikhel, a small city of about 15,000 people in the Himalayan foothills, is a historic city that has been an important trading center between Nepal and Tibet for centuries.
Highlights of Dhulikhel to Nagarkot Hiking
- Early morning 30 km driving from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel
- Breakfast with mountain view in Dhulikhel
- Start to hike to the terrace farm land of hill side. Walk in the forest with views of differents mountains
- Explore the way of farmer daily life in the hill side near by Kathmandu
- Duration: 10 hours
- Pick-up time: depends up on sunrise time in Dhulikhel
- Pick-up location: your hotel in Kathmandu
Cost per person
- $75 per person (minimum of 2 person)
- Private transport from Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and Nagarkot to Kathmandu
- Breakfast and lunch
- Government trekking guide