White water rafting
Nepal the second richest country in the world in water resources offers you a world best rafting experiences. Rivers in Nepal flows down from the mountains which will help you to get best rafting experiences. As Nepal is rich in perennial rivers, there are many rivers that flow from the snow capped mountains which could be the best offer as a challenge for paddler. You can find different river trips in Nepal among which Trishuli river is one of the best river for one day white water rafting.
Rafting in Trishuli is easy because of easy road access and can be done as one day trip from Kathmandu to Trishuli river.
Details of Rafting :
- Trip starts from early morning bus ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara or Chitwan
- You will reach to Charaudi
- Rafting starts from Charaudi
- Briefing from experienced guide about general information and commands for rafting
- Rafting ends at Kurintar
After the end of the trip you will be dropped back to the place from where you were picked up.
[Note: If you want to remain there for extra day for sightseeing you can saty there at your own.]
- Take a trip down the rapids that is suitable even for beginners
- Enjoy your exciting adventure over lunch on the beach of trishuli river
- Opt to extend your tour with a trip to Pokhara, Kathmandu or Chitwan
- Public transportation one-way (public bus or tourist bus)
- Rafting equipment
- Rafting guide
- All drinks
- Personal expenses
- Private transportation ($100 per car with maximum 3 people)
Duration:approx. 3 hours rafting
Pickup location: Nearest bus stand or tourist bus stand kantipath
Rafting starts at :11:00 am charaudi