Nepal is a country of the majestic young-fold mountains; the Himalayas. One hour mountain flights offer panoramic views of the mighty Himalayas. Small twin otter planes take off from Kathmandu airport in the early morning and head towards the eastern part of Nepal. Travelers are visually treated to glorious vistas including the summits of Sisha Pangma (8013m), Dorje lakpa (96966m), Chobabhamre(5933m) Gaurishanker (7134m), Melungtse(7023m), Cho oyo(8201m), Pumori (7161), Nuptse (7855m) among others. The highlight of the trip is a bird’s eye view of the mother of all mountains- Mt.Everest(8848m).
Highlights of mountain flights:
- Early morning plane takeoff from Kathmandu
- Mountain view for 1 hour
- Aircraft lifts up and heads towards eastern part of Nepal
- View Of Mountains: Sisha Pangma(8013m), Dorje Lakpa, Mt Everest (8848), Chobabhamre(5933m), Gaurishanker(7134m), Melungtse(7023m), Cho Oyo(8201m), Pumori(7161), Nuptse(7855m)
cost per person:
USD 200.00 per person
- PrivateTransport from hotel to airport
- Private transport from airport back to hotel
- Duration:approx. 1 hours flight
- Pickup location: Your Hotels in Kathmandu
Flight time:6:00 to 8:30AM
- Pickup Time:Pickup time depends on flight timing, we inform you 1/2 days earlier to flight date.