From Bandipur, take a two-hour trek to rural Ramkot, a village situated in the Himalayan foothills. This low-impact trail passes through picturesque mountain scenery and several villages. Why not stop for a tea break and a chat with the locals?
Once you arrive in Ramkot, you will discover a typical Magar village with traditional round houses. Ramkot is untouched by modern development and offers an opportunity to experience the lifestyle of rural Nepal.
Highlights of Ramkot Hiking
- walking in remote magar village
- Hiking in the forest to goatfarm
- Panaromic view of mountains and green hills
- Explore the way of living in hillside of nepal
- Duration: 6 hours
- Pick-up time: 9 am after breakfast
- Pick-up location: your hotel in Bandipur
Cost per person
- $25 per person (minimum of 2 person)
- Tea in Ramkot village
- Government trekking guide
- mountain view